Tweaking alert mails

From: Sorin Srbu
Subject: Tweaking alert mails
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:07:51 +0000

Hi all,

I'm getting a mail once an hour from a backup server with the below message.

80.0%]"

While the alerts are good, this particular warning isn't.
The RAID-array is ginormous and with only twelve percent space left this
still translates to several terabytes.

Is there a way to make this particular alert be emailed once a day instead
of every hour?

I've checked the documentation about alerts, cycles and related but still
can't make the behavior change.

Would somebody please be kind and point in me in the right direction?

Thanks.

--
BW,
        Sorin
# Sorin Srbu, Sysadmin
# Uppsala University
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry
# Div of Org Pharm Chem
# Box 574
# SE-75123 Uppsala
# Sweden
#
# Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482
# Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, B5:404b
# Web: https://www.ilk.uu.se/
# O<  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# http://tinyurl.com/ascii-ribbon-campaign
#
# This message was not sent from an iProduct!
#
# Please consider the environment before printing this email.
# Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
#
# MotD follows:
Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.