Re: Notifications based on action events

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Notifications based on action events
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 22:43:32 +0200

Hello,

monit doesn't allow to catch the 'action' event - it is triggered as part of start/stop/restart/unmonitor/monitor action, i.e. if you need to call some script if one of these occurred, it should be part of the start/stop/restart method definition.

M/Monit allows to define a rule even for the 'action' event:

Best regards,
Martin