Are cron definitions for host/port checks supported?

From: Michael.Hadorn
Subject: Are cron definitions for host/port checks supported?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:46:52 +0000

Hi there

We need to monitor a website (host / port) only between a specific time range (e.g. while 08:00-18:00 on workdays).

Is it possible to add something like for the services:

check host [host] with address [fqdn]

  if failed ping then alert

  if failed port 80 protocol http request "/index.php" then alert

    every "* 8-18 * * 1-5"

This would be great. If not, I have to use a curl script… :/

Thank you for your effort.

Best regrads
mha