Monit several IPs

From: Guillaume François
Subject: Monit several IPs
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:54:59 +0200

Hello,

We have Monit running on a host with several IPs.

When sending email, we have to use one "whitelisted" IP instead of other.

In the documentation, the HOSTNAME option of the MAILSERVER option allows to set the hostname used in SMTP HELO/EHLO and in the Message-ID header.

Unfortunately, we didn't found any options regarding the "source ip" to use to connect to SMTP server.

Is there any plan to add such functionality ?

First for MAILSERVER then maybe also for other checks ?

Best Regards,
Guillaume