RE: Application failed to start after timestamp check failed in monit

From: Roose, Marco
Subject: RE: Application failed to start after timestamp check failed in monit
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:08:55 +0000

Hi asurti,
as far as I understand Monit this is the expected behavior as each check is
"granular". I would use an exec statement to restart the services like this

check file checkFile with path pathToFile
   if timestamp > 4 minute for 8 cycles then exec "for $s in fooBar fooBar1
fooBar2; do service $s restart; done"

Kind regards,
Dr. Marco Roose