Re: monit alert mail message id issue

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: monit alert mail message id issue
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:52:20 +0200

Hi,

the problem was fixed in Monit 5.2.4, changelog excerpt:

--8<--
* Randomize the mail message id to prevent duplicates in the case, that
  the same hostname is used on multiple hosts running monit and messages
  are generated in the same second in parallel. Thanks to Sergey B
  Kirpichev.
--8<--

Best regards,
Martin