License sort question: AGPLv3 and embedded system

From: Igor Galarraga (Tinkoa Embedded Systems)
Subject: License sort question: AGPLv3 and embedded system
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 20:50:44 +0200

Hello,

I can read from the web:

Open Source

Monit is free, open source software. You can redistribute Monit and/or modify Monit under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL). The license only applies if you plan to distribute Monit to third parties. The reason we use AGPL is that we hope useful modifications done to Monit can be contributed back, so others can benefit from them.

Is it considered "distribute Monit to third parties" this case of use?:
Run monit *without* modifications (only for system proceses monitoring) inside an embedded system that does proprietary stuffs and is an accessory component of other product.

The commercialized thing will be the whole product (mechanic+electric+embedded system).

If this case of use, is not a Monit distribution, I think that the use of monit isn't conditioned by GPLv3 terms. Am I right?

Thank you,
Best regards,