Re: Planned Downtime

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Planned Downtime
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:36:48 +0200

You can use the M/Monit HTTP-API to switch the host status to "ignored" before
the planned downtime starts and back to "active" when it stops ... see the
/admin/hosts/update method for details:

        https://mmonit.com/documentation/http-api/Methods/Admin_Hosts

Example of simple script:

        https://mmonit.com/documentation/http-api/Examples/cURL