Re: M/Monit Network Settings

From: Saagar Deshpande
Subject: Re: M/Monit Network Settings
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:28:51 -0700

Guillaume,

Indeed, the data collection is working properly. My question is centered around overriding the network settings.
Below is an example of what I see. When I set the address as: www.foobar.com/monit
I see the error as "Host not specified in the URL" and the connection fails.
My monit instances are set up being nginx via subpath, but as you can see in the screenshot,
m/monit is simply appending the port onto the end of the URL.
Do I need to use sub-domain instead?

Inline image 1

Best,
Saagar