Re: noalert * ?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: noalert * ?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 18:04:00 +0200

Hello Billy,

you can setup an external mailing list / group alias, which you'll use as an
alert recipient in Monit. That way you can have one global "set alert
<mygroup>" entry in monit configuration file and disable alerts in specific
service context easily with single "noalert <mygroup>" entry.

Another option could be to use M/Monit and delegate alert delivery to it ... it
has more flexible alert rules then Monit.

Best regards,
Martin