Re: Unable to stablish a Hierarchy

From: Oscar Segarra
Subject: Re: Unable to stablish a Hierarchy
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:04:14 +0100

Hi,

Anybody knows how to resolve my issue?

Thanks a lot.

I have tried this feature, "depends on" but after restarting nfs-ganesha service it takes some time to the service to export nfs volumes.

As showmount -e localhost | grep nfs-vdic-mgmt-vm

Does not return volumes, it restarts again the service... and the story never ends...

I'd like to create a hierarchy and add instruct monit to wait 10 seconds after the first service is restarted before monitoring the dependent services...

Thanks a lot.

you can use the "depends on" option to create the dependency tree (at minimum Monit release 5.15.0 is needed to make Monit wait for the pre-requisite services).

Best regards,
Martin