Re: monitor all on RHEL/CentOS 7.x

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monitor all on RHEL/CentOS 7.x
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 13:32:07 +0100

Hi,

does some of your services have one of "?", "&", "=" or "/" characters in its name? There was a fix in monit 5.20.0, which fixes this problem.

Even if it's not the case, please upgrade to monit 5.20.0 - i'm sorry monit 5.6 is too old and the service action implementation has changed since monit 5.6, it's not worth to debug the old version.

Best regards,
Martin