Re: custom alert templates when using m/monit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: custom alert templates when using m/monit
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:31:36 +0200

Hello Justin,

the message template is stored in the M/Monit database in "messageformat" table
(both plaintext and HTML). Currently there is no GUI to modify the format, we
may add it in the future. Note that the format is cached, so if you the changes
will take effect only when you stop M/Monit, modify template and start it again.

Best regards,
Martin