Re: monit sms alert with script

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit sms alert with script
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:40:58 +0200

Hi,

you can look on the following instructions, which show how to integrate monit
with 3rd party notification services:

https://mmonit.com/wiki/MMonit/HipChatNotification#monit
https://mmonit.com/wiki/MMonit/SlackNotification#monit
https://mmonit.com/wiki/MMonit/PushoverNotification#monit

You can use these examples as a template for your SMS notification service.

Best regards,
Martin