mmonit & timing

From: address@hidden
Subject: mmonit & timing
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 16:44:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all

I use mmonit to control all my monit istances

it work very well but i wolud like to do 2 simple things:

1)
I set all alert in mmonit instead of in single monit istance.
How can I do to set time band alerting in mmonit?
(for exampke all cpu check sending email only from 9 am to 6pm)

2)
I created uer for each my customer (of server) in mmonit.
But my customer can see his monit conf so it can login in mmonit server
and see all my custmer and server
How can I do to limit user to ONLY send data to mmonit and not login
in mmonit interface?

kind regards