Re: Disable TLSv1.0

From: Jeremey Hustman
Subject: Re: Disable TLSv1.0
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 15:57:54 -0800

Thank you, I managed to get Apache ProxyPass working and pointed "/monit" to localhost:2812 and this works great.

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Phil Townes <address@hidden> wrote:

Would proxying :2812 via Apache or nginx work for you? You'd then have total control over TLS versions and cipher suites.

On some servers I've got :2812 set to only be accessible to localhost, and then set up a SSH tunnel to 2812 when I need to access monit.  I figure if the port isn't listening on an accessible network interface you can't be in breach of compliance requirements.

Hope that helps.
Phil