Re: daemon poll interval - monit 5.14 on CentOS 6

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: daemon poll interval - monit 5.14 on CentOS 6
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 15:16:22 +0200

Monit's default configuration file is /etc/monitrc ... the /etc/monit.conf is
not used, unless it was added to the search path by 3rd party (for example
package maintainer).

There could be also ".monitrc" file in your home directory ... the default
search sequence for monit configuration file:

        ~/.monitrc
        /etc/monitrc
        @SYSCONFDIR/monitrc
        /usr/local/etc/monitrc