M/Monit rights for users and groups

From: Frantisek Lev
Subject: M/Monit rights for users and groups
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:18:26 +0000

Hello,

I have question about M/Monit Users and groups.

We have a company with Global Support team and several Local Support teams
world wide Is there an option to implement some rights mechanism between
M/Monit Users and groups.
Servers are grouped in groups based on location.
We plan to have separate M/Monit users for each Support group

Can M/Monit user for global support team allow view, manage, restart,  over all
groups?
And M/Monit user for local support allow manage and restart only on particular
group and view on the others?

Or is there any other way how to achieve this?

Thanks
Frantisek Lev
ON Semi Conductor