Re: Test any video stream

From: SZÉPE Viktor
Subject: Re: Test any video stream
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:34:47 +0200

Excuse me.

This line was not meant for copy-and-pasting.
Monit "check program" does not support scripting.
Even a one-liner should go to a script.sh file.

Please understand this line, customize it then use it with Monit.

ps I think receiving a stream goes like

ffmpeg -i http://117.68.122.29:8000/live/sel/tompo/71.ts

with an ffmpeg option you may limit how many seconds are tested.

Idézem/Quoting Volkan Celebi <address@hidden>:

Hello

Thanks for quick reply. My streams all sound codec are AAC. therefore I
modified the code but I am getting error "syntax error find"

monitrc file:

set alert address@hidden                       # receive all alerts

check host 192.168.1.46 with address 192.168.1.46

if failed url http://192.168.1.46:4272/channels_list.html

timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert

find /live/
​sel
/
​tompo
-type f -name "*.ts" | xargs -r -L 1 ffmpeg -i | grep -F "AAC"