Re: Timestamp Not Changed

From: SZÉPE Viktor
Subject: Re: Timestamp Not Changed
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:53:20 +0200

Maybe my monit templating engine helps you.
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/monitoring/monit/monit-debian-setup.sh

It is very easy to add your own services.
Currently it is based on installed Debian packages but PR-s are welcome!

Idézem/Quoting Dominic Harkness <address@hidden>:

Yeah whether it’s an alias or a macro, that would solve the problem. I guess I’ll have to look into this a little more.

Thanks,
Dominic