Re: Get program out of "Status failed"

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Get program out of "Status failed"
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:10:34 +0200

Hello Viktor,

the next monit version (5.18) should fix the problem:

--8<--
Fixed: Issue #350: If the "check program" used a custom schedule (based on
"every" statement),
the exit value evaluation and check for program timeout was deferred until the
next cycle, which
matched the schedule. Monit now collects the exit value ASAP (i.e. next cycle)
and kills the program
if timed out.
--8<--

Best regards,