Monit starting out without monitoring

From: Ani A
Subject: Monit starting out without monitoring
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:52:18 +0530

Hello,

I built Monit 5.17.1 version from source, and running on Ubuntu 14.04,
My config is like:

set daemon 30
  with start delay 90

set httpd port 2812 and
    use address localhost
    allow localhost
    allow admin:passwd

check process myproc with pidfile /var/run/myproc.pid
   start program = "/etc/init.d/myproc start"
   stop program = "/etc/init.d/myproc stop"
   if 4 restarts within 10 cycles then exec "/opt/my/do_on_stop.sh"

The on_stop.sh script is invoked if the process restarts 4 times in 300 seconds,
In the on_stop.sh script, I also do "monit unmonitor all".

After the process halts, if I manually try to bring up service, monit
will start out
with monitoring disabled!
How can I force monit to start with monitoring enabled ?
I tried to add this in my init.d service script, but I will have to
wait for 90 seconds
for the CLI to get enabled!

A. Aniruddha