How to suppress monit alert if restart successful in mmonit?

From: Vikram Kone
Subject: How to suppress monit alert if restart successful in mmonit?
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 00:31:17 -0800

We only want to be alerted if the service fails to restart. Is this possible?

That is if, on the first check the service is down then restart it and don't bother to send us an alert; but if the service is still down after two cycles then we want to know.

I know about the trick to use "set no alert address@hidden" in monitrc file but we are not using monit to send alerts but mmonit.

Can we configure mmonit alert rules to only send the alert when pain persists?