Re: Completely overwrite alert with exec script

From: Matt J Davies
Subject: Re: Completely overwrite alert with exec script
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 14:51:39 +0000

Hi Martin

Yeah, I’ve looked at that.

I think it’s out of date though as there’s no quotes surrounding the file to execute.

I’ve got it working with quotes now, on certain actions, and I’ll use it like that.

I’d really like to get all the information coming from monit into slack though, so completely overwriting the alert would be great.