Re: Monit and BackupPC

From: admin-at-extremeshok-dot-com
Subject: Re: Monit and BackupPC
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:39:33 +0200

not with that disclaimer.
__________________________________.    https://eXtremeSHOK.com     .__________________________________

On 12-Oct-15 12:37 AM, Mark Adams wrote:
READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf  of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,  confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer. This disclaimer may not appear on subsequent messages in this thread