Re: Unable to set a correct SSL access

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Unable to set a correct SSL access
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:49:45 +0200

Add the contents of the  key and crt into a new file called monit.pem , it is advisable to also generate a 2048bit dhparam and add it to the monit.pem

  # Generates the  Diffie-Hellman Parameters
  /usr/bin/openssl gendh 2048 >> /var/certs/monit.pem

Lots of guides and monit info on eXtremeSHOK.com

Sent from my iPhone