Re: Monitoring the disk usage of the contents of a folder.

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monitoring the disk usage of the contents of a folder.
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:34:01 +0200

Hi,

the filesystem check doesn’t check the directory size … if you use path which belongs to some filesystem, the size of the parent filesystem is showed - not the directory.

There is standalone directory check, but it doesn’t support size check currently, but as it could be useful we may add it in the future.

You can use “check program” with custom “df” based script to check the directory size as a workaround.