Re: monit alerts with exec

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit alerts with exec
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:22:18 +0100

The reminder and alert-on-state-change-only behaviour is for alert action only ... not exec action. The exec action is executed each time the test failed (as described in the previous email) - the test frequency is driven by "set daemon" (monit poll cycle) and "every" option, which allows to skip some cycles.