Re: Feature request: Support wildcards in PID files

From: Kristopher Linquist
Subject: Re: Feature request: Support wildcards in PID files
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Martin,

That worked.   Specifically, this was the command I used (I ended up having to send one env var to PM2):

CHECK PROCESS MyApp MATCHING /data/myApp/index.js
    start program = "/bin/bash -c 'PM2_HOME=/home/ubuntu/.pm2 /home/ubuntu/bin/pm2 startOrRestart /data/MyApp/package.json'" as uid "ubuntu"
    stop program  = "/bin/bash -c 'PM2_HOME=/home/ubuntu/.pm2 /home/ubuntu/bin/pm2 stop /data/MyApp/package.json'" as uid "ubuntu"
    if changed pid then alert