Re: pagerduty integration with M/Monit

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: Re: pagerduty integration with M/Monit
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:01:41 -0800

On 2/10/15 12:51 PM, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
Thanks Christopher. It sort of works, like the other sort of works - it generates the alert like this (no harm in exposing our internal hostnames):

cron_mia-web-a-pre failed on nuq-aws-netman-ng

So. Sort of, again. Lists the process that failed, lists the host - but since it's running locally, it reports the local name of the monitoring server as where the failure occurred.

I'm not 100% certain, but it looks like using their API directly may be the way to go - I'm investigating that now...

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com