Re: Can I display used/available hd space ?

From: Vincent WATREMEZ
Subject: Re: Can I display used/available hd space ?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:32:00 +0100

Hi Stephen,

Every device for which a plugin gets its corresponding display in M/Monit GUI.

For instance:

check device diskpart_/home with path /dev/sda4
    if space usage > 80% then alert
    if inode usage > 80% then alert
    group server

It displays a bar chart on the side of the host status page (labelled after the plugin: 'diskpart_/home').

I only use M/Monit so maybe it is not the same with simple Monit nodes(?).

Best regards

Vincent

Is it possible to display the Used/Available space on attached hard disk drives in the monit gui ?

Thanks,
Remus.