Re: httpd $HOST not expanded.

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: httpd $HOST not expanded.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:45:06 +0100

Hello,

the "address" option binds Monit HTTP to specific interface ... if you omit
this option completely, Monit will bind to all interfaces - the specific bind
should be used carefully and usually is used only when you want to limit the
HTTP interface to loopback/127.0.0.1 only and prevent access from other hosts.