no suitable credentials found in monit configuration file

From: Francisco Reyes
Subject: no suitable credentials found in monit configuration file
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 21:14:28 -0500

New monit/mmonit setup.

Mmonit sees the first monit client I added already, but when I do "monit reload" in client I get:

M/Monit registration with credentials enabled, but no suitable credentials found in monit configuration file -- please add 'allow user:password' option to 'set httpd' statement

What user do I need to setup? a user matching the monit user in the mmonit machine?
So if in monit machine I have say
user: monit
pass: Password

Do I need to setup: