Re: Monit is dying

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit is dying
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:30:55 +0100

Hi David,

the log doesn't seem like crash - it seems like something stopped monit
gracefully, either via "monit quit" or by sending monit SIGTERM signal.

I recommend to check cron settings (maybe there is some backup/deploy process
which stops monit?), also check if it stops always at the same time on all
machines or randomly.