Re: monit status/summary

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: Re: monit status/summary
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 10:25:55 -0800

Hmm. Well, each is a separate config file (with the exception of the two servercomm and two bucardo tests).  They're not in any order.

address@hidden: /etc/monit/conf.d # ls -1
bucardo
cron
dnsupdate
exim4
ntpd
peervpn
postgresql
salt-minion
servercomm
snmpd
sshd
syslogd

But - as before - it really doesn't matter. No sense expending cycles on an answer to a curiosity.. Thanks for the reply.