Re: monit-general Digest, Vol 143, Issue 2

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit-general Digest, Vol 143, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:45:41 +0100

Hello,

monit needs to know which architecture it is running to be able to collect
system-specific data about processes and filesystems (each platform has usually
different API). Monit supports linux, mac os x, solaris, freebsd, openbsd,
netbsd, aix, but no "CYGWIN_NT-5.2". In order to make it work on cygwin it will
be necessary to implement support for it.