Re: check progam with path fails

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: check progam with path fails
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:38:38 +0100

Hi,

Monit < 5.7 supported only path to script - not arguments.

Monit 5.7+ has support for inlined arguments in check program. Monit 5.7
changelog excerpt:

--8<--
New: Arguments added to 'check program'. Arguments are whitespace
separated strings. For instance:

  check program list-files with path "/bin/ls -l -r -t /tmp"
        if status != 0 then alert
--8<--