Re: Schedule a date for an action.

From: Stephan Gomes Higuti
Subject: Re: Schedule a date for an action.
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:12:23 -0200

Hello Russel, thankz for your answer.
Yes, thats what I was planning, but I was trying to make sure that I couldnt do it via monit, without using cron or anything.

Thank you.

Att,

Stephan Gomes Higuti

On 12 November 2014 15:05, Russell Simpkins <address@hidden> wrote:
Not knowing exactly what you're trying to do, I would advise you create a cron job that runs a bash script when you need this done.

Something like this in your /etc/cron.d

1 23 20 5 * root /usr/local/bin/stop-process-x.sh

$ cat  /usr/local/bin/stop-process-x.sh
#!/bin/bash
monit stop process-x
exit 0