Re: Problem access monit web interface

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Problem access monit web interface
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:22:56 +0100

Hi,

if you wanted to allow access from the network, you can keep just the "allow"
option with credentials:

--8<--
set httpd port 2812
      allow <user>:<password>
--8<--

The "allow 0.0.0.0/8" actually had no effect, as it matches "0.*.*.*" so the
access was possible from localhost only (because of the second allow option).