Re: check program reports exit codes that I can't recreate

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: check program reports exit codes that I can't recreate
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:22:54 +0100

If you remove the “with timeout 3 seconds” or increase the timeout value the
“problem" should go away. If the timeout statement is used, Monit will kill
your program if it uses more than _timeout_ time to run. This seems to be the
case here and the exit value 9 comes from Monit sending the kill signal to the
process (by convention).