Re: more user friendly filesystem space messages and checks

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: more user friendly filesystem space messages and checks
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:27:04 +0100

Hello,

the space usage messages (and any other "byte" unit based values) were modified
in Monit 5.9 to automatically scale the unit ... please upgrade your Monit.

Regarding the second request ... you can use the percent-based space usage
check instead of absolute value => it doesn't require looking at disk size. For
example:

        if space usage > 95% then alert