Re: Monit keeps resending the same email

From: Alex Brown
Subject: Re: Monit keeps resending the same email
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:01:24 -0500

[CDT Sep 12 08:21:04] error    : Sendmail error: 500 Command not implemented
[CDT Sep 12 08:21:04] error    : Alert handler failed, retry scheduled
for next cycle
[CDT Sep 12 08:21:04] error    : 'GrassrootsCommandos' failed protocol
test [HTTP] at INET[grassrootscommandos.com:80/] via TCP -- HTTP
error: Regular expression doesn't match: No match

Just those 3 lines over and over again. Even after I removed the regex
check and restarted monit. I originally was going through an instance
of haraka(node email server) and it was getting the same error. Haraka
said the bad command was .  A single period. Which is why I changed to
mailgun. Monit has never failed to send me a mail when it can send it
immediately. It only fails when it writes queues the message for
later.