Re: Configuring monit to keep application running

From: chinaboy
Subject: Re: Configuring monit to keep application running
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:21:31 -0700 (MST)

Thank you so much. So this is what I have now in by bash and monitrc file.
But the STATUS in Monit says "Execution Failed". Am I missing something?

#!/bin/bash

SHELPDIR=/opt/SimpleHelp

case "$1" in
  start)
     echo $$ > /opt/SimpleHelp/simplehelp.pid;
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstart.sh

  ;;
  stop)
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstop.sh

  ;;
  reload|force-reload)
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstop.sh
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstart.sh

  ;;
  restart)
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstop.sh
     cd $SHELPDIR ; sh ./serverstart.sh

  ;;
esac

check process SimpleHelp with path /opt/SimpleHelp
     start program = "/etc/init.d/simplehelp start"
     stop program = "/etc/init.d/simplehelp stop"