Suppress Recovery Alert

From: Nilych Kirillov
Subject: Suppress Recovery Alert
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:01:08 -0400

Monit working wonderfully - checking file timestamp, alerts on failure, reminder on continued failure sends as expected.  However, I get a lot of complaints about the recovery (Timestamp Succeeded) alert that fires when everything is working properly again.

 Is there a method for suppressing this recovery alert?  Or directly stating to only  send the Alert on failure?  I see some entries in the mailing list about that from 2006 (including a response that says the functionality is planned), but can find no documentation on how to do this.

Thanks in advance.