Re: how to add host?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: how to add host?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:53:09 +0200

Hello,

the hosts are added automatically when you add "set mmonit" statement to
Monit's configuration file + reload Monit. The configuration file may be
/etc/monitrc (default) or /etc/monit.conf if you installed Monit for example
using some 3rd party package which customizes the path. The ~/.monitrc is one
of configuration file paths Monit checks when it starts.

Please see M/Monit manual for more details (chapter "Configuration" on page
16): http://mmonit.com/documentation/mmonit_manual.pdf