monit ignoring process

From: Anthony Griffiths
Subject: monit ignoring process
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:38:30 +0100

I have three processes listed in monitrc but when I start monit it only shows an awareness of two of them. I've checked and double checked and triple checked and there's nothing wrong with the process entry, yet monit doesn't see this process at all. The log shows it is only watching two pf the htree processes. I've even rebooted the machine but no joy. This has got me baffled. Thanks for any ideas...