Reports still showing caps with 30s cycle

From: Matti Simperi
Subject: Reports still showing caps with 30s cycle
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:51:25 +0300

I'm currently testing monit & mmonit and currently having problems with data collected to mmonit from monit agents. I first had 60 second cycle and having caps between chart lines. Then I reduced cycle to 30 second.

But still having caps. I'm monitoring three hosts and they all have same time broken line-chart. One of the host is even running at the same server with m&monit. I can't see anything related in address@hidden or address@hidden

What could be the problem?

Screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1xyy8o6875gy0f/Screenshot%202014-05-26%2012.43.54.png