Re: Crash recovery

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Crash recovery
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 09:10:11 +0200

yes

On 09 May 2014, at 22:39, Sergey Maslyakov <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you, Martin! From what I found in the source code afters seeing your response, Monit periodically scans the process list and performs pattern matching to determine whether a certain monitored service is running or not. It also checks whether the PID still exists.

Am I on the right track?

Regards,
/Sergey