Re: trigger for asterisk log file

From: Phil Townes
Subject: Re: trigger for asterisk log file
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:13:06 +0100

Does the account monit is running under have permissions to read the asterisk log file?

On 21 Apr 2014 16:50, "Jorge Bastos" <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok no luck,

My script is under conf.d, and conf.d is included in monitrc, I changed the script to contain an error and I was alerted about it so it’s being executed:

check file asterisk with path /var/log/asterisk/full

     if match "channel" then exec /sbin/asterisk-alert-channels

/sbin/asterisk-alert-channels has:

--

#!/bin/sh

echo "o canal XXX caiu" |mail -s "asterisk channel down" address@hidden

--

Of course it’s chmod +x.

I manually tailed the asterisk log and removed and inserted some lines to have the “channel” word in the logs, but nothing happened.

Any ideas?