Websockets monitoring

From: Mehul Ved
Subject: Websockets monitoring
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:23:59 +0000

Hi,

  I have a node.js service that works as a websocket server. I am working on monitoring it using monit. I haven't been able to find any information about using websockets with monit either in the group archives or using google search. Has anybody worked on this before?

  Is it possible to monitor websockets in monit currently without adding in a websocket client script in between? I can definitely do that but wanted to check if there's a better way to do it without any additional component.